Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Episode 9: Star Trek Tote Bags with Brittnee Braun of Skirty Birt

Hello everyone!
Our latest episode features a lovely guest crafter who makes custom skirts on Etsy. We don't want to divulge all her design secrets, so we decided to make Star Trek tote bags with the remnants of fabric from her skirts. This simple and easy design is perfect for a green approach to grocery shopping. And why not look stylish while doing it?

Give a warm welcome to our latest recruit, Brittnee Braun. Brittnee is a cosplayer, seamstress and crafter that I met at San Diego Comic Con a few years back. She started selling custom geek threads on Etsy back in 2014, so I decided to have her on the show. She's made a couple of skirts for me and I can't wait to sport them at this year's Star Trek Las Vegas.

I hope you enjoy the latest episode. See you all in Sin City this week for Creation Entertainment's Star Trek Las Vegas show.


1 comment: