Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Phew! What a busy few weeks it's been

Finally back home and recovered from the 3 conventions I went to in one week. Kind of crazy right? I know. I can hardly believe I'm still standing. Alas, I am and it was a blast! Here are some photos from Star Trek Las Vegas and ScareLA (Twin Peaks Fest was just for fun!). I would like to take a moment to thank Los Angeles Hauntings and Scott Markus for letting us share booth space with them at ScareLA. We handed out a lot of postcards at the table and couldn't have done it without you! We tried out #popupcrafts at our table and it was a big hit.

I also want to thank my friend Christopher aka Sinful Celluloid for his help all weekend and a big shout out to Chris Gore for making the con that much more fun. He was a judge on our 90-sec-costume showdown. We hope to have our Chris Gore GGP episode up before too long, so be on the lookout for that. It's a funny one!

Boldly Glue….
Mary

































1 comment: