Friday, March 6, 2015

Star Trek Tote Bags Coming Soon!

Hey folks!
We just wrapped an episode with the talented and lovely Brittnee Braun of Brittnee Braun Designs. I met her at Comic Con a few years back and was happy to hear she launched a new DIY business. She makes awesome geek-centric mini skirts for kids and adults of all ages and sizes. She even made my skirt that I'm wearing in the episode, which is pictured botton left. We don't want to share all her trade secrets, so in the episode Brittnee teaches our audience how to use scraps of fabric left from the skirts to make fun Trek tote bags. I find this to be an extremely practical craft as we have the plastic bag ban in the city of Los Angeles. I'm always looking for fun and festive bags to express my personality. Be on the lookout for this video in the coming weeks. You can check out some of Brittnee's work here and she'll be at Wondercon in April at the Annaheim Convention Center.

https://www.facebook.com/BrittneeBraunDesigns

LLAP…

Mary

1 comment: